The buttons appearing directly above the wave collection can be used to modify the collection. The buttons operate as follows:
- The new button creates a new wave pair and launches the wave pair editor so you can specify the waves.
- The edit button launches the wave pair editor so you can modify an existing wave pair.
- The copy button places a copy of the selected wave pair(s) on an internal clipboard.
- The paste button appends the wave pair(s) currently on the clipboard to the end of the wave pair collection.
- The cut button removes the currently selected wave pair(s) from the collection and places it on the clipboard.
- The undo button reverses the last change made to the wave pair collection. Multiple levels of undo are supported.